Sunday 17 June 12-6pm – Story Street (off Caledonian Road) -part of the Cally Festival, a huge one-day street party on the Caledonian Road. Presented by Word Festival’s very own poet-in-residence Paul Lyalls, Story Street will see storytelling, poetry, rap, spoken word and readings, with performances from local people and well-known poets and storytellers – including pupils from Thornhill, Copenhagen, Vittoria and St. Andrews (CofE) Primary Schools, Key Changes artists and more. Come and pull up a hay bale and enjoy the show.
- RT @Islingtonlibs: WOW! Is that a @WordIslington bag on Andy Warhol's sofa?! The Word Bird get's everywhere. #Word https://t.co/ILa6xhVuwp 1 month ago
- RT @AFCCommunity: ‘Grandads, dads and lads’ football poetry session today - part of @IslingtonLife @WordIslington ‘Going Places’ literary a… 3 months ago
- RT @allchangearts: Thank you @AFCCommunity & #allchangeassociateartist @PaulLyalls for this annual @WordIslington tradition! #Word2019. Th… 3 months ago
- Looking forward to the @keychangesmusic #TalentShow this evening 6-9pm @StLukesTrust for @WMHDay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @allchangearts: Can’t wait #fabulous #FREE #Family event - Mole & Gecko: The Show today 2pm Finsbury Library 245 St John St EC1V 4NB und… 3 months ago