Sunday 17 June 12-6pm – Story Street (off Caledonian Road) -part of the Cally Festival, a huge one-day street party on the Caledonian Road. Presented by Word Festival’s very own poet-in-residence Paul Lyalls, Story Street will see storytelling, poetry, rap, spoken word and readings, with performances from local people and well-known poets and storytellers – including pupils from Thornhill, Copenhagen, Vittoria and St. Andrews (CofE) Primary Schools, Key Changes artists and more. Come and pull up a hay bale and enjoy the show.
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Celebrating Diversity. A British Empire Medal for our Stock and Reader Development Manager who has worked closely with G… 1 week ago
- Huge congratulations to our wonderful WORD festival founder! twitter.com/Islingtonlibs/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: On #WorldPoetryDay we celebrate some of #Islington's finest wordsmiths! At last year's @WordIslington festival with a fa… 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: We open #IslingtonReadsWeek with the excellent Living Lyrics exhibition of artists from @keychangesmusic -opens Tuesday… 1 month ago
- Congratulations to Tony Brown @Islingtonlibs - one of our wonderful Word Festival founders on being awarded a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago