Celebrating the art of letter writing as a form of creative self-expression and global citizenship, young women at Elizabeth Garrett Anderson School wrote letters to young people in Freetown, Sierra Leone as part of Wish You Were Here – a collaboration between English PEN and Sierra Leone PEN for Word2012 led by writer – Kayo Chingonyi.
Here are some of their letters:
- RT @allchangearts: Our B Creative Festival 23 & 24/8/18 - allchangearts.org/b-creative-fes… w @AutographABP @ParkTheatre @furtherfield @candocodance… 1 week ago
- RT @HOIeducation: We are hosting a VERY special @LyrixOrganix full day masterclass on 30th July! Amazing #illustrator @joannalayla and #poe… 4 weeks ago
- RT @Islington4Women: Meet Islington's new Reading Champion Cllr @TriciaClarkeM and find out about what reading means to her and what our li… 1 month ago
- RT @FrancescaBeard: What a remarkable feat - @WordIslington Festival 2018 was an incredible line-up of inclusive, creative taking part by a… 1 month ago
- RT @hubislington: Nearly ready for @WordIslington Finale brought to you by @allchangearts - amazing line-up of performers ahead for tonight… 1 month ago