A FREE theatre based course for people who are affected by dementia and their carers. Ten weeks of one hour long workshops to explore: theatrical ideas, your imagination, multi-sensory and other techniques for connection. The workshop will enhance wellbeing, communication (including non-verbal), playfulness, collaboration and having fun. Followed by a hot or cold drink in the cafe, a chance to relax, chat and get to know the group. This course is designed for those who are affected by dementia and those who care for a person affected by dementia. To book your place on this free course email us at email@example.com or please call us on 020 7870 6876.
- RT @Islingtonlibs: And we were delighted to contribute to this and talk about our wonderful @WordIslington festival. #librariesweek https:/… 1 week ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: A wonderful @WordIslington commission and definitely worth listening to on #WorldMentalHealthDay2017 https://t.co/bDN4M4… 1 week ago
- RT @keychangesmusic: we're celebrating #WMHDay @StLukesTrust with a #festival 2 promote positive #mentalhealth thru #music & #creativity #I… 1 week ago
- Don't miss Islington World Mental Health Day Celebration 2-5pm today @keychangesmusic @StLukesTrust Open Mic & more wordfestivalislington.co.uk/2017/10/07/key… 1 week ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: For all the wonderful arts organisations who make @WordIslington so special. On #NationalPoetryDay this is for you. http… 2 weeks ago