A FREE theatre based course for people who are affected by dementia and their carers. Ten weeks of one hour long workshops to explore: theatrical ideas, your imagination, multi-sensory and other techniques for connection. The workshop will enhance wellbeing, communication (including non-verbal), playfulness, collaboration and having fun. Followed by a hot or cold drink in the cafe, a chance to relax, chat and get to know the group. This course is designed for those who are affected by dementia and those who care for a person affected by dementia. To book your place on this free course email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please call us on 020 7870 6876.
- RT @upswingaerial: @Islingtonlibs @WordIslington @ace_national @UKSCL @LDNLibraries @ace__london We love libraries! 1 day ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: @upswingaerial Transforming library spaces for @WordIslington @ace_national @UKSCL @LDNLibraries @ace__london https://t.… 5 days ago
- RT @illustrationHQ: "The game evolved over weeks" - Our Head of Education @EmilyJost on our latest project with @WordIslington. @age_uk htt… 1 week ago
- RT @LyrixOrganix: @poetcurious @BConvention @WordIslington @KingpinLondon yes man! its all down to the workshop leaders, heard they were do… 4 weeks ago
- RT @poetcurious: @LyrixOrganix @BConvention @WordIslington @KingpinLondon That was a dope project! 👊🏽 4 weeks ago