A FREE theatre based course for people who are affected by dementia and their carers. Ten weeks of one hour long workshops to explore: theatrical ideas, your imagination, multi-sensory and other techniques for connection. The workshop will enhance wellbeing, communication (including non-verbal), playfulness, collaboration and having fun. Followed by a hot or cold drink in the cafe, a chance to relax, chat and get to know the group. This course is designed for those who are affected by dementia and those who care for a person affected by dementia. To book your place on this free course email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please call us on 020 7870 6876.
- RT @isgiv: We've got that #FridayFeeling - very excited for tomorrow's #InsideIslington tour for @wordislington with @allchangearts @AFC_Fo… 17 hours ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Great to hear some brave #LGBTQI voices at tonight's #SLAMAmbassadors with @PoetrySociety @FreeWordCentre for @WordIsli… 1 day ago
- Celebrating young voices #mentalhealthandwellbeing @PoetrySociety @FreeWordCentre @JTaylorTrash #Word2017 https://t.co/irp5Dvh5Oi 1 day ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Great to be at SLAMBAASADORS @FreeWordCentre part of @WordIslington celebrating words and lives. https://t.co/JIlbDUUTYX 1 day ago
- #Word2017 SLAMbassadors showcase 7pm new voices tonight @PoetrySociety @FreeWordCentre @Islingtonlibs @allchangearts freewordcentre.com/whats-on/slamb… 2 days ago