A FREE theatre based course for people who are affected by dementia and their carers. Ten weeks of one hour long workshops to explore: theatrical ideas, your imagination, multi-sensory and other techniques for connection. The workshop will enhance wellbeing, communication (including non-verbal), playfulness, collaboration and having fun. Followed by a hot or cold drink in the cafe, a chance to relax, chat and get to know the group. This course is designed for those who are affected by dementia and those who care for a person affected by dementia. To book your place on this free course email us at email@example.com or please call us on 020 7870 6876.
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Please join us for the Grand opening of our new #catandmouse library islingtonreads.co.uk/whats-on/event… @allchangearts @WordIslingt… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: We loved this which was performed as part of the @WordIslington festival! 👍 twitter.com/upswingaerial/… 1 month ago
- RT @HOIeducation: In case you missed it - our Head of Ed's write up on an amazing project for @WordIslington with @AgeUK_Islington https://… 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: And we were delighted to contribute to this and talk about our wonderful @WordIslington festival. #librariesweek https:/… 2 months ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: A wonderful @WordIslington commission and definitely worth listening to on #WorldMentalHealthDay2017 https://t.co/bDN4M4… 2 months ago