A FREE theatre based course for people who are affected by dementia and their carers. Ten weeks of one hour long workshops to explore: theatrical ideas, your imagination, multi-sensory and other techniques for connection. The workshop will enhance wellbeing, communication (including non-verbal), playfulness, collaboration and having fun. Followed by a hot or cold drink in the cafe, a chance to relax, chat and get to know the group. This course is designed for those who are affected by dementia and those who care for a person affected by dementia. To book your place on this free course email us at email@example.com or please call us on 020 7870 6876.
- RT @IslingtonMayor: thanks to @WordIslington. Wonderful evening listening to primary pupil poets from @ThornhillLondon . Well done @allcha… 9 hours ago
- RT @allchangearts: Looking forward to the wonderful annual #Word2018 #WordsareBirds this evening 7pm @ThornhillLondon with #primarypupilpoe… 12 hours ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: We're supporting Poetry For A Change. #nationalpoetryday #words4word @PoetryDayUK @WordIslington @PaulLyalls @MichaelRos… 13 hours ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: In Islington we celebrate diversity - from fabulous Words of Wisdom women poets to Drag Queen storytime - just a few of… 13 hours ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Just about to start #RollUp #RollUp talk at @IslingtonLHC for @WordIslington and @circus250 https://t.co/D1R6cNEA39 1 day ago