A FREE theatre based course for people who are affected by dementia and their carers. Ten weeks of one hour long workshops to explore: theatrical ideas, your imagination, multi-sensory and other techniques for connection. The workshop will enhance wellbeing, communication (including non-verbal), playfulness, collaboration and having fun. Followed by a hot or cold drink in the cafe, a chance to relax, chat and get to know the group. This course is designed for those who are affected by dementia and those who care for a person affected by dementia. To book your place on this free course email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please call us on 020 7870 6876.
- How exciting the #WORD2019 #musthave #totebags have arrived. 17-30Jun wordfestivalislington.co.uk - by TheWORDAssociati… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Announcing WORD2019, 17-30 June 2019 a 2-week festival of reading, writing & creativity presented by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @keychangesmusic: our community #OpenMic @StLukesTrust celebrates local talent and promotes positive #mentalhealth thru music - everyone… 1 week ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Celebrating Diversity. A British Empire Medal for our Stock and Reader Development Manager who has worked closely with G… 2 months ago
- Huge congratulations to our wonderful WORD festival founder! twitter.com/Islingtonlibs/… 2 months ago