A FREE theatre based course for people who are affected by dementia and their carers. Ten weeks of one hour long workshops to explore: theatrical ideas, your imagination, multi-sensory and other techniques for connection. The workshop will enhance wellbeing, communication (including non-verbal), playfulness, collaboration and having fun. Followed by a hot or cold drink in the cafe, a chance to relax, chat and get to know the group. This course is designed for those who are affected by dementia and those who care for a person affected by dementia. To book your place on this free course email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please call us on 020 7870 6876.
- Word2018 is seeking co-promotion proposals from arts orgs working in Islington in Jun 2018 engaging local people cr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: On #ValentinesDay if you #LoveLibraries please share. @LDNLibraries @UKSCL @ace_national @LibTaskforce https://t.co/0LAn… 1 week ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Happy 250th birthday to the #firstdayofcircus! 🎪 Take a look at some of the incredible circus inspired performances for… 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Please join us for the Grand opening of our new #catandmouse library islingtonreads.co.uk/whats-on/event… @allchangearts @WordIslingt… 3 months ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: We loved this which was performed as part of the @WordIslington festival! 👍 twitter.com/upswingaerial/… 3 months ago