A FREE theatre based course for people who are affected by dementia and their carers. Ten weeks of one hour long workshops to explore: theatrical ideas, your imagination, multi-sensory and other techniques for connection. The workshop will enhance wellbeing, communication (including non-verbal), playfulness, collaboration and having fun. Followed by a hot or cold drink in the cafe, a chance to relax, chat and get to know the group. This course is designed for those who are affected by dementia and those who care for a person affected by dementia. To book your place on this free course email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please call us on 020 7870 6876.
- RT @Islingtonlibs: It was such a special @WordIslington event and the best finale for #LibrariesWeek so we should thank our partners @allch… 5 days ago
- RT @HOIeducation: @Islingtonlibs @LyrixOrganix @keychangesmusic @allchangearts @Universalboard2 @IslingtonLife @ace__london It was a real p… 5 days ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: An amazing evening to finish #LibrariesWeek - beautiful intergenerational voices from @allchangearts @keychangesmusic @L… 5 days ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: TONIGHT #Word2018 presents #WordPlay 6-8pm at #FinsburyLibrary - a #popup #lateatthelibrary #LibrariesWeek event with @L… 6 days ago
- @emptypocketlisa @Islingtonlibs @LyrixOrganix Thank you : ) 1 week ago