Thursday 14 June 6pm at St. Luke’s Community Centre Key Changes provides music services in hospitals and the community for people experiencing mental health problems. #livinglyrics is commissioned by Word2018 to engage young people using mental health services in a programme of songwriting, recording sessions and performances. Working collaboratively with music industry professionals and peer mentors the group has developed a thrilling set of lyrical themes with a particular emphasis on exploring mental health and wellbeing in the context of the issues and causes within their community. These performances will feature an energising and inspiring selection of w
ork from group members and Key Changes service users.
- Don't miss this FABULOUS FAMILY event this afternoon 2pm at Finsbury Library, 245 St. John Street EC1V 4NB from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @allchangearts: #Word2019 pop-up #poetry #photography with our company of older people @csm_news taking place right now by the fountains… 1 month ago
- #WORD2019 brings people of all ages together tackling #loneliness and #isolation by bringing #ARTS #LIBRARIES… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- #wonderful #WORDPLAY performance by #WORDAssociation artists from @allchangearts @lyrixorganix @keychangesmusic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @keychangesmusic: 1 awesome day - 3 gigs @we_are_elements @camden_giving @StLukesTrust @WordIslington proud of our artists promoting pos… 1 month ago