Thursday 14 June 6pm at St. Luke’s Community Centre Key Changes provides music services in hospitals and the community for people experiencing mental health problems. #livinglyrics is commissioned by Word2018 to engage young people using mental health services in a programme of songwriting, recording sessions and performances. Working collaboratively with music industry professionals and peer mentors the group has developed a thrilling set of lyrical themes with a particular emphasis on exploring mental health and wellbeing in the context of the issues and causes within their community. These performances will feature an energising and inspiring selection of w
ork from group members and Key Changes service users.
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Fabulous performance from Thornhill Primary School young poets who headlined #StoryStreet stage @TheCallyFest thanks to… 14 hours ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Forget the World Cup #StoryStreet is 'kicking off' with #Word2018 poet @PaulLyalls - lots of great acts on including you… 16 hours ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Drop by #StoryStreet this afternoon for some great storytelling and poetry. #Words4word #Word2018 @TheCallyFest @WordIsl… 16 hours ago
- RT @keychangesmusic: looking forward to @thecallyfest #Islington - performing #music produced at #studiosessions with #musicindustry mentor… 20 hours ago
- RT @PaulLyalls: Happy Fathers Day one n all - My dad used to say to me 'You’ll never amount to anything because you're a procrastinator'… 20 hours ago