Thursday 14 June 6pm at St. Luke’s Community Centre Key Changes provides music services in hospitals and the community for people experiencing mental health problems. #livinglyrics is commissioned by Word2018 to engage young people using mental health services in a programme of songwriting, recording sessions and performances. Working collaboratively with music industry professionals and peer mentors the group has developed a thrilling set of lyrical themes with a particular emphasis on exploring mental health and wellbeing in the context of the issues and causes within their community. These performances will feature an energising and inspiring selection of w
ork from group members and Key Changes service users.
- RT @allchangearts: Our B Creative Festival 23 & 24/8/18 - allchangearts.org/b-creative-fes… w @AutographABP @ParkTheatre @furtherfield @candocodance… 1 month ago
- RT @HOIeducation: We are hosting a VERY special @LyrixOrganix full day masterclass on 30th July! Amazing #illustrator @joannalayla and #poe… 1 month ago
- RT @Islington4Women: Meet Islington's new Reading Champion Cllr @TriciaClarkeM and find out about what reading means to her and what our li… 2 months ago
- RT @FrancescaBeard: What a remarkable feat - @WordIslington Festival 2018 was an incredible line-up of inclusive, creative taking part by a… 2 months ago
- RT @hubislington: Nearly ready for @WordIslington Finale brought to you by @allchangearts - amazing line-up of performers ahead for tonight… 2 months ago