Thursday 17 May 6.30-7.30pm, Islington Central Library
Limehouse Book’s three debut novelists take to the stage to discuss life, work and literature. We begin with Sophia Blackwell’s brilliant After My Own Heart, a light-hearted romance where the course of true love is never straight. Model and blogger, North Morgan follows with Exit Through the Wound – a post-nihilistic journey through office emails, three-way relationships, drugs and decadence. Finally Bobby Nayyar will read from West of No East, a novel of love and protest written concurrently to real-world events from November 2010 to April 2011. The authors will read selected passages from their novels followed by a panel debate. Admission Free.
- RT @Islingtonlibs: On #WorldPoetryDay we celebrate some of #Islington's finest wordsmiths! At last year's @WordIslington festival with a fa… 3 days ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: We open #IslingtonReadsWeek with the excellent Living Lyrics exhibition of artists from @keychangesmusic -opens Tuesday… 3 weeks ago
- Congratulations to Tony Brown @Islingtonlibs - one of our wonderful Word Festival founders on being awarded a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: The #ReadingRobin visited the Word Garden today. A lovely project led by @allchangearts and @StLukesTrust in partnership… 3 months ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: That's brilliant news. So proud to work with you and your artists on @WordIslington festival. 👏👏👏 twitter.com/keychangesmusi… 3 months ago