Thursday 17 May 6.30-7.30pm, Islington Central Library
Limehouse Book’s three debut novelists take to the stage to discuss life, work and literature. We begin with Sophia Blackwell’s brilliant After My Own Heart, a light-hearted romance where the course of true love is never straight. Model and blogger, North Morgan follows with Exit Through the Wound – a post-nihilistic journey through office emails, three-way relationships, drugs and decadence. Finally Bobby Nayyar will read from West of No East, a novel of love and protest written concurrently to real-world events from November 2010 to April 2011. The authors will read selected passages from their novels followed by a panel debate. Admission Free.
- RT @IslingtonBC: The We Are Islington helpline is now live. Call 020 7527 8222 or email email@example.com if you are a reside… 1 week ago
- RT @IslingtonBC: If you or someone you know needs help to cope with getting food, medicine or practical support as a result of #coronavirus… 1 week ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Really excited to be launching our very first #WorldofStories festival and the launch of #ReadingWell for children with… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: WOW! Is that a @WordIslington bag on Andy Warhol's sofa?! The Word Bird get's everywhere. #Word https://t.co/ILa6xhVuwp 4 months ago
- RT @AFCCommunity: ‘Grandads, dads and lads’ football poetry session today - part of @IslingtonLife @WordIslington ‘Going Places’ literary a… 5 months ago