Thursday 17 May 6.30-7.30pm, Islington Central Library
Limehouse Book’s three debut novelists take to the stage to discuss life, work and literature. We begin with Sophia Blackwell’s brilliant After My Own Heart, a light-hearted romance where the course of true love is never straight. Model and blogger, North Morgan follows with Exit Through the Wound – a post-nihilistic journey through office emails, three-way relationships, drugs and decadence. Finally Bobby Nayyar will read from West of No East, a novel of love and protest written concurrently to real-world events from November 2010 to April 2011. The authors will read selected passages from their novels followed by a panel debate. Admission Free.
- RT @Islingtonlibs: That's brilliant news. So proud to work with you and your artists on @WordIslington festival. 👏👏👏 twitter.com/keychangesmusi… 5 days ago
- RT @LyrixOrganix: In 2014 we began #UnFold on the humble Box Office Stage. On 6 December we takeover Hall One with @tobythompson__ @sophiat… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: @NorfolkLibs Here's our book for #nationaltellastoryday created by Inspire! Young parents from @allchangearts for our @W… 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: That's why we have #IslingtonReads - a community collaboration to promote reading for pleasure in schools, early years s… 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: It was such a special @WordIslington event and the best finale for #LibrariesWeek so we should thank our partners @allch… 2 months ago