This weekend, why not visit the wonderful permanent WORD GARDEN at Kings Square Gardens, Lever St. EC1. Created by older residents at St. Luke’s Community Centre in 2018, working with All Change associate artists – Carl Stevenson and Francesca Beard, and Islington Council’s Parks Team – the garden features specially designed trellis work, a games table and benches customised with poetry, with a planting scheme inspired by stories and memories of the park and local area.
- RT @IslingtonBC: The We Are Islington helpline is now live. Call 020 7527 8222 or email email@example.com if you are a reside… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IslingtonBC: If you or someone you know needs help to cope with getting food, medicine or practical support as a result of #coronavirus… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Really excited to be launching our very first #WorldofStories festival and the launch of #ReadingWell for children with… 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: WOW! Is that a @WordIslington bag on Andy Warhol's sofa?! The Word Bird get's everywhere. #Word https://t.co/ILa6xhVuwp 4 months ago
- RT @AFCCommunity: ‘Grandads, dads and lads’ football poetry session today - part of @IslingtonLife @WordIslington ‘Going Places’ literary a… 5 months ago