National Writing Day is a day devoted to creative writing. Join First Story and partner arts and literacy organisations to celebrate the power and pleasure of the written word. We want people to put pen to paper, unleash their imagination and make their voices heard. Leading arts and culture venues will open their doors to the public with inspiring events and activities taking place across the UK. To find an event near you, or to register your own National Writing Day writing get together, visit our website www.nationationalwritingday.org.uk/events. We want everyone, everywhere to get writing on #nationalwritingday in 2018. Join the conversation and share your story on Twitter by following @WriteDay.
- RT @IslingtonBC: The We Are Islington helpline is now live. Call 020 7527 8222 or email email@example.com if you are a reside… 1 week ago
- RT @IslingtonBC: If you or someone you know needs help to cope with getting food, medicine or practical support as a result of #coronavirus… 1 week ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Really excited to be launching our very first #WorldofStories festival and the launch of #ReadingWell for children with… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: WOW! Is that a @WordIslington bag on Andy Warhol's sofa?! The Word Bird get's everywhere. #Word https://t.co/ILa6xhVuwp 4 months ago
- RT @AFCCommunity: ‘Grandads, dads and lads’ football poetry session today - part of @IslingtonLife @WordIslington ‘Going Places’ literary a… 5 months ago