Wednesday 13 June 2.30pm at Cat and Mouse Library -The first Reading Well booklist supporting common mental health conditions was a huge success with libraries and health professionals across the country. Since its launch in 2013, the programme has reached 778,00 people and the adult mental health collection has been such a popular resource that it’s been updated for 2018, to ensure that library mental health and wellbeing collections continue to contain the most quality-assured, evidence-based health information possible. Reading Well provides accredited and helpful reading to support people to understand and manage their health and wellbeing. Debbie Hicks – Creative Director for Reading Well from the Reading Agency will talk about the scheme. Suzanne Lee – Artistic Director of All Change and Creative Producer of Word2018, will talk about how the festival engages with mental health and wellbeing in Islington.
- RT @IslingtonBC: The We Are Islington helpline is now live. Call 020 7527 8222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a reside… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IslingtonBC: If you or someone you know needs help to cope with getting food, medicine or practical support as a result of #coronavirus… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Really excited to be launching our very first #WorldofStories festival and the launch of #ReadingWell for children with… 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: WOW! Is that a @WordIslington bag on Andy Warhol's sofa?! The Word Bird get's everywhere. #Word https://t.co/ILa6xhVuwp 4 months ago
- RT @AFCCommunity: ‘Grandads, dads and lads’ football poetry session today - part of @IslingtonLife @WordIslington ‘Going Places’ literary a… 5 months ago