Wednesday 13 June 2.30pm at Cat and Mouse Library -The first Reading Well booklist supporting common mental health conditions was a huge success with libraries and health professionals across the country. Since its launch in 2013, the programme has reached 778,00 people and the adult mental health collection has been such a popular resource that it’s been updated for 2018, to ensure that library mental health and wellbeing collections continue to contain the most quality-assured, evidence-based health information possible. Reading Well provides accredited and helpful reading to support people to understand and manage their health and wellbeing. Debbie Hicks – Creative Director for Reading Well from the Reading Agency will talk about the scheme. Suzanne Lee – Artistic Director of All Change and Creative Producer of Word2018, will talk about how the festival engages with mental health and wellbeing in Islington.
- RT @allchangearts: Our B Creative Festival 23 & 24/8/18 - allchangearts.org/b-creative-fes… w @AutographABP @ParkTheatre @furtherfield @candocodance… 1 week ago
- RT @HOIeducation: We are hosting a VERY special @LyrixOrganix full day masterclass on 30th July! Amazing #illustrator @joannalayla and #poe… 4 weeks ago
- RT @Islington4Women: Meet Islington's new Reading Champion Cllr @TriciaClarkeM and find out about what reading means to her and what our li… 1 month ago
- RT @FrancescaBeard: What a remarkable feat - @WordIslington Festival 2018 was an incredible line-up of inclusive, creative taking part by a… 1 month ago
- RT @hubislington: Nearly ready for @WordIslington Finale brought to you by @allchangearts - amazing line-up of performers ahead for tonight… 1 month ago