Wednesday 13 June 2.30pm at Cat and Mouse Library -The first Reading Well booklist supporting common mental health conditions was a huge success with libraries and health professionals across the country. Since its launch in 2013, the programme has reached 778,00 people and the adult mental health collection has been such a popular resource that it’s been updated for 2018, to ensure that library mental health and wellbeing collections continue to contain the most quality-assured, evidence-based health information possible. Reading Well provides accredited and helpful reading to support people to understand and manage their health and wellbeing. Debbie Hicks – Creative Director for Reading Well from the Reading Agency will talk about the scheme. Suzanne Lee – Artistic Director of All Change and Creative Producer of Word2018, will talk about how the festival engages with mental health and wellbeing in Islington.
- Don't miss this FABULOUS FAMILY event this afternoon 2pm at Finsbury Library, 245 St. John Street EC1V 4NB from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @allchangearts: #Word2019 pop-up #poetry #photography with our company of older people @csm_news taking place right now by the fountains… 1 month ago
- #WORD2019 brings people of all ages together tackling #loneliness and #isolation by bringing #ARTS #LIBRARIES… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- #wonderful #WORDPLAY performance by #WORDAssociation artists from @allchangearts @lyrixorganix @keychangesmusic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @keychangesmusic: 1 awesome day - 3 gigs @we_are_elements @camden_giving @StLukesTrust @WordIslington proud of our artists promoting pos… 1 month ago