Wednesday 13 June 2.30pm at Cat and Mouse Library -The first Reading Well booklist supporting common mental health conditions was a huge success with libraries and health professionals across the country. Since its launch in 2013, the programme has reached 778,00 people and the adult mental health collection has been such a popular resource that it’s been updated for 2018, to ensure that library mental health and wellbeing collections continue to contain the most quality-assured, evidence-based health information possible. Reading Well provides accredited and helpful reading to support people to understand and manage their health and wellbeing. Debbie Hicks – Creative Director for Reading Well from the Reading Agency will talk about the scheme. Suzanne Lee – Artistic Director of All Change and Creative Producer of Word2018, will talk about how the festival engages with mental health and wellbeing in Islington.
- RT @Islingtonlibs: @NorfolkLibs Here's our book for #nationaltellastoryday created by Inspire! Young parents from @allchangearts for our @W… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: That's why we have #IslingtonReads - a community collaboration to promote reading for pleasure in schools, early years s… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: It was such a special @WordIslington event and the best finale for #LibrariesWeek so we should thank our partners @allch… 1 month ago
- RT @HOIeducation: @Islingtonlibs @LyrixOrganix @keychangesmusic @allchangearts @Universalboard2 @IslingtonLife @ace__london It was a real p… 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: An amazing evening to finish #LibrariesWeek - beautiful intergenerational voices from @allchangearts @keychangesmusic @L… 1 month ago