Wednesday 13 June 2.30pm at Cat and Mouse Library -The first Reading Well booklist supporting common mental health conditions was a huge success with libraries and health professionals across the country. Since its launch in 2013, the programme has reached 778,00 people and the adult mental health collection has been such a popular resource that it’s been updated for 2018, to ensure that library mental health and wellbeing collections continue to contain the most quality-assured, evidence-based health information possible. Reading Well provides accredited and helpful reading to support people to understand and manage their health and wellbeing. Debbie Hicks – Creative Director for Reading Well from the Reading Agency will talk about the scheme. Suzanne Lee – Artistic Director of All Change and Creative Producer of Word2018, will talk about how the festival engages with mental health and wellbeing in Islington.
- Congratulations to Tony Brown @Islingtonlibs - one of our wonderful Word Festival founders on being awarded a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: The #ReadingRobin visited the Word Garden today. A lovely project led by @allchangearts and @StLukesTrust in partnership… 2 months ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: That's brilliant news. So proud to work with you and your artists on @WordIslington festival. 👏👏👏 twitter.com/keychangesmusi… 2 months ago
- RT @LyrixOrganix: In 2014 we began #UnFold on the humble Box Office Stage. On 6 December we takeover Hall One with @tobythompson__ @sophiat… 2 months ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: @NorfolkLibs Here's our book for #nationaltellastoryday created by Inspire! Young parents from @allchangearts for our @W… 3 months ago