Wednesday 13 June 2.30pm at Cat and Mouse Library -The first Reading Well booklist supporting common mental health conditions was a huge success with libraries and health professionals across the country. Since its launch in 2013, the programme has reached 778,00 people and the adult mental health collection has been such a popular resource that it’s been updated for 2018, to ensure that library mental health and wellbeing collections continue to contain the most quality-assured, evidence-based health information possible. Reading Well provides accredited and helpful reading to support people to understand and manage their health and wellbeing. Debbie Hicks – Creative Director for Reading Well from the Reading Agency will talk about the scheme. Suzanne Lee – Artistic Director of All Change and Creative Producer of Word2018, will talk about how the festival engages with mental health and wellbeing in Islington.
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Celebrating Diversity. A British Empire Medal for our Stock and Reader Development Manager who has worked closely with G… 1 month ago
- Huge congratulations to our wonderful WORD festival founder! twitter.com/Islingtonlibs/… 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: On #WorldPoetryDay we celebrate some of #Islington's finest wordsmiths! At last year's @WordIslington festival with a fa… 2 months ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: We open #IslingtonReadsWeek with the excellent Living Lyrics exhibition of artists from @keychangesmusic -opens Tuesday… 2 months ago
- Congratulations to Tony Brown @Islingtonlibs - one of our wonderful Word Festival founders on being awarded a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago