Carers Week – Word2018 has a focus on mental health and the impact that enjoyment in reading, writing and creativity can have on wellbeing. Word2018 prioritises projects and events which involve older people with dementia, young people with mental health problems, and young families. Carers Week is an annual campaign to raise awareness of caring, highlight the challenges carers face and recognise the contribution they make to families and communities throughout the UK.
- RT @IslingtonBC: The We Are Islington helpline is now live. Call 020 7527 8222 or email email@example.com if you are a reside… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IslingtonBC: If you or someone you know needs help to cope with getting food, medicine or practical support as a result of #coronavirus… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Really excited to be launching our very first #WorldofStories festival and the launch of #ReadingWell for children with… 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: WOW! Is that a @WordIslington bag on Andy Warhol's sofa?! The Word Bird get's everywhere. #Word https://t.co/ILa6xhVuwp 4 months ago
- RT @AFCCommunity: ‘Grandads, dads and lads’ football poetry session today - part of @IslingtonLife @WordIslington ‘Going Places’ literary a… 5 months ago