Carers Week – Word2018 has a focus on mental health and the impact that enjoyment in reading, writing and creativity can have on wellbeing. Word2018 prioritises projects and events which involve older people with dementia, young people with mental health problems, and young families. Carers Week is an annual campaign to raise awareness of caring, highlight the challenges carers face and recognise the contribution they make to families and communities throughout the UK.
- Don't miss this FABULOUS FAMILY event this afternoon 2pm at Finsbury Library, 245 St. John Street EC1V 4NB from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @allchangearts: #Word2019 pop-up #poetry #photography with our company of older people @csm_news taking place right now by the fountains… 1 month ago
- #WORD2019 brings people of all ages together tackling #loneliness and #isolation by bringing #ARTS #LIBRARIES… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- #wonderful #WORDPLAY performance by #WORDAssociation artists from @allchangearts @lyrixorganix @keychangesmusic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @keychangesmusic: 1 awesome day - 3 gigs @we_are_elements @camden_giving @StLukesTrust @WordIslington proud of our artists promoting pos… 1 month ago