Carers Week – Word2018 has a focus on mental health and the impact that enjoyment in reading, writing and creativity can have on wellbeing. Word2018 prioritises projects and events which involve older people with dementia, young people with mental health problems, and young families. Carers Week is an annual campaign to raise awareness of caring, highlight the challenges carers face and recognise the contribution they make to families and communities throughout the UK.
- RT @AFCCommunity: ‘Grandads, dads and lads’ football poetry session today - part of @IslingtonLife @WordIslington ‘Going Places’ literary a… 1 week ago
- RT @allchangearts: Thank you @AFCCommunity & #allchangeassociateartist @PaulLyalls for this annual @WordIslington tradition! #Word2019. Th… 1 week ago
- Looking forward to the @keychangesmusic #TalentShow this evening 6-9pm @StLukesTrust for @WMHDay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @allchangearts: Can’t wait #fabulous #FREE #Family event - Mole & Gecko: The Show today 2pm Finsbury Library 245 St John St EC1V 4NB und… 2 weeks ago
- Launching today on @PoetryDayUK #WORD2019 Festival #Autumn #LibrariesWeek #Arts #libraries #communities 4-6pm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago