Day 8: Thursday 8 June 2pm – Invited Islington primary school pupils will be heading down to Islington Central Library “Streaker is no ordinary dog. She’s a rocket on four legs with a woof attached, and Trevor has got until the end of the holidays to train her. If he fails, he’ll lose his bet with horrible Charlie Smugg, and something very nasty will happen.” Top solo storyteller John Kirk presents his version of Jeremy Strong’s ‘The Hundred Mile an Hour Dog’. The show is his production for Animal Agents, this year’s Summer Reading Challenge programme for 4–11 year-olds, which starts on 1 July. Find out more about the Summer Reading Challenge and join at your local library.
- Word2018 is seeking co-promotion proposals from arts orgs working in Islington in Jun 2018 engaging local people cr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: On #ValentinesDay if you #LoveLibraries please share. @LDNLibraries @UKSCL @ace_national @LibTaskforce https://t.co/0LAn… 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Happy 250th birthday to the #firstdayofcircus! 🎪 Take a look at some of the incredible circus inspired performances for… 2 months ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Please join us for the Grand opening of our new #catandmouse library islingtonreads.co.uk/whats-on/event… @allchangearts @WordIslingt… 3 months ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: We loved this which was performed as part of the @WordIslington festival! 👍 twitter.com/upswingaerial/… 4 months ago