Day 8: Thursday 8 June 2pm – Invited Islington primary school pupils will be heading down to Islington Central Library “Streaker is no ordinary dog. She’s a rocket on four legs with a woof attached, and Trevor has got until the end of the holidays to train her. If he fails, he’ll lose his bet with horrible Charlie Smugg, and something very nasty will happen.” Top solo storyteller John Kirk presents his version of Jeremy Strong’s ‘The Hundred Mile an Hour Dog’. The show is his production for Animal Agents, this year’s Summer Reading Challenge programme for 4–11 year-olds, which starts on 1 July. Find out more about the Summer Reading Challenge and join at your local library.
- RT @IslingtonBC: The We Are Islington helpline is now live. Call 020 7527 8222 or email email@example.com if you are a reside… 1 week ago
- RT @IslingtonBC: If you or someone you know needs help to cope with getting food, medicine or practical support as a result of #coronavirus… 1 week ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Really excited to be launching our very first #WorldofStories festival and the launch of #ReadingWell for children with… 4 weeks ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: WOW! Is that a @WordIslington bag on Andy Warhol's sofa?! The Word Bird get's everywhere. #Word https://t.co/ILa6xhVuwp 4 months ago
- RT @AFCCommunity: ‘Grandads, dads and lads’ football poetry session today - part of @IslingtonLife @WordIslington ‘Going Places’ literary a… 5 months ago