Day 8: Thursday 8 June 2pm – Invited Islington primary school pupils will be heading down to Islington Central Library “Streaker is no ordinary dog. She’s a rocket on four legs with a woof attached, and Trevor has got until the end of the holidays to train her. If he fails, he’ll lose his bet with horrible Charlie Smugg, and something very nasty will happen.” Top solo storyteller John Kirk presents his version of Jeremy Strong’s ‘The Hundred Mile an Hour Dog’. The show is his production for Animal Agents, this year’s Summer Reading Challenge programme for 4–11 year-olds, which starts on 1 July. Find out more about the Summer Reading Challenge and join at your local library.
- RT @PaulLyalls: Story Street Poem / Story Street, where words meet,/where rhymes and fantasy speak. / Where stories and poem's flow, to be… 10 hours ago
- Tonight 18 Jun 6-9pm @StLukesTrust join #WordAssociation partner @keychangesmusic for a community #OpenMic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- A fabulous first event for #Word2019 - visit wordfestivalislington.co.uk to find activities and events from amazing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @HOIeducation: We're so excited to be part of Word Association! Check out all the great stuff happening in June (and beyond...) https://… 17 hours ago
- RT @HOIeducation: This week is #RefugeeWeek. We have developed resources to help #Educators and primary #teachers deliver creative lessons… 17 hours ago