Key Changes is an Islington based charity that provides music services in hospitals and the community for people experiencing mental health problems. #livinglyrics is commissioned by the Word2016 to engage young people using mental health services in a programme of songwriting, recording sessions and performances. Working collaboratively with music industry professionals and peer mentors the group has developed a thrilling set of lyrical themes with a particular emphasis on exploring mental health and wellbeing in the context of the issues and causes within their community. This performance will feature an energizing and inspiring selection of work from group members and Key Changes service users.
- RT @isgiv: Samples of the amazing 'Arsenal Is' work by @allchangearts @AFC_Foundation @AFCCommunity @WordIslington @IslingtonBC https://t.c… 4 hours ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Watch and learn! @FreeWordCentre @WordIslington https://t.co/wzx57aqy9W 1 day ago
- RT @PoetryEducation: Wonderful evening with #SLAMbassadors as part of the @WordIslington at @FreeWordCentre. twitter.com/PJSamuelsPoet/… 1 day ago
- RT @PaulLyalls: #Homeground Talented writers at the Emirates who R Gunner be great poets 1 day #Word2017 @AFCCommunity @isgiv @PaulLyalls @… 2 days ago
- RT @allchangearts: Wonderful #Homeground event #Word2017 thank you @AFCCommunity @isgiv @PaulLyalls @FrancescaBeard @letiValverdes https:/… 2 days ago