Key Changes is an Islington based charity that provides music services in hospitals and the community for people experiencing mental health problems. #livinglyrics is commissioned by the Word2016 to engage young people using mental health services in a programme of songwriting, recording sessions and performances. Working collaboratively with music industry professionals and peer mentors the group has developed a thrilling set of lyrical themes with a particular emphasis on exploring mental health and wellbeing in the context of the issues and causes within their community. This performance will feature an energizing and inspiring selection of work from group members and Key Changes service users.
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Please join us for the Grand opening of our new #catandmouse library islingtonreads.co.uk/whats-on/event… @allchangearts @WordIslingt… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: We loved this which was performed as part of the @WordIslington festival! 👍 twitter.com/upswingaerial/… 1 month ago
- RT @HOIeducation: In case you missed it - our Head of Ed's write up on an amazing project for @WordIslington with @AgeUK_Islington https://… 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: And we were delighted to contribute to this and talk about our wonderful @WordIslington festival. #librariesweek https:/… 2 months ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: A wonderful @WordIslington commission and definitely worth listening to on #WorldMentalHealthDay2017 https://t.co/bDN4M4… 2 months ago