Key Changes is an Islington based charity that provides music services in hospitals and the community for people experiencing mental health problems. #livinglyrics is commissioned by the Word2016 to engage young people using mental health services in a programme of songwriting, recording sessions and performances. Working collaboratively with music industry professionals and peer mentors the group has developed a thrilling set of lyrical themes with a particular emphasis on exploring mental health and wellbeing in the context of the issues and causes within their community. This performance will feature an energizing and inspiring selection of work from group members and Key Changes service users.
- Congratulations to Tony Brown @Islingtonlibs - one of our wonderful Word Festival founders on being awarded a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: The #ReadingRobin visited the Word Garden today. A lovely project led by @allchangearts and @StLukesTrust in partnership… 2 months ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: That's brilliant news. So proud to work with you and your artists on @WordIslington festival. 👏👏👏 twitter.com/keychangesmusi… 2 months ago
- RT @LyrixOrganix: In 2014 we began #UnFold on the humble Box Office Stage. On 6 December we takeover Hall One with @tobythompson__ @sophiat… 2 months ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: @NorfolkLibs Here's our book for #nationaltellastoryday created by Inspire! Young parents from @allchangearts for our @W… 3 months ago