Key Changes is an Islington based charity that provides music services in hospitals and the community for people experiencing mental health problems. #livinglyrics is commissioned by the Word2016 to engage young people using mental health services in a programme of songwriting, recording sessions and performances. Working collaboratively with music industry professionals and peer mentors the group has developed a thrilling set of lyrical themes with a particular emphasis on exploring mental health and wellbeing in the context of the issues and causes within their community. This performance will feature an energizing and inspiring selection of work from group members and Key Changes service users.
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Big thank you to all our arts partners that have worked with us on @WordIslington You're here in every word of this podc… 1 month ago
- RT @upswingaerial: @Islingtonlibs @WordIslington @ace_national @UKSCL @LDNLibraries @ace__london We love libraries! 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: @upswingaerial Transforming library spaces for @WordIslington @ace_national @UKSCL @LDNLibraries @ace__london https://t.… 1 month ago
- RT @illustrationHQ: "The game evolved over weeks" - Our Head of Education @EmilyJost on our latest project with @WordIslington. @age_uk htt… 1 month ago
- RT @LyrixOrganix: @poetcurious @BConvention @WordIslington @KingpinLondon yes man! its all down to the workshop leaders, heard they were do… 2 months ago