Key Changes is an Islington based charity that provides music services in hospitals and the community for people experiencing mental health problems. #livinglyrics is commissioned by the Word2016 to engage young people using mental health services in a programme of songwriting, recording sessions and performances. Working collaboratively with music industry professionals and peer mentors the group has developed a thrilling set of lyrical themes with a particular emphasis on exploring mental health and wellbeing in the context of the issues and causes within their community. This performance will feature an energizing and inspiring selection of work from group members and Key Changes service users.
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Another wonderful @dqst_uk with @CookieMonStarUK for @WordIslington and @PrideInLondon 💖 https://t.co/b6zmXN93KJ 41 minutes ago
- RT @keychangesmusic: these brilliant portraits of our artists are part of our #LivingLyrics exhibition @FreeWordCentre which is up for the… 42 minutes ago
- RT @KayaJunction: This Woman's poetry is gorgeous! I want to be her when I grow up. @allchangearts @Islington4Women @WordIslington https://… 19 hours ago
- RT @KayaJunction: Feeling uplifted and inspired by the Womans performance @allchangearts @WordIslington @Islington4Women https://t.co/gxfCg… 19 hours ago
- RT @allchangearts: Join us for #WordsofWisdom 7pm this evening #Word2018 @WordIslington poetry, stories and song by women of all ages 16-93… 1 day ago