Key Changes is an Islington based charity that provides music services in hospitals and the community for people experiencing mental health problems. #livinglyrics is commissioned by the Word2016 to engage young people using mental health services in a programme of songwriting, recording sessions and performances. Working collaboratively with music industry professionals and peer mentors the group has developed a thrilling set of lyrical themes with a particular emphasis on exploring mental health and wellbeing in the context of the issues and causes within their community. This performance will feature an energizing and inspiring selection of work from group members and Key Changes service users.
- Word2018 is seeking co-promotion proposals from arts orgs working in Islington in Jun 2018 engaging local people cr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: On #ValentinesDay if you #LoveLibraries please share. @LDNLibraries @UKSCL @ace_national @LibTaskforce https://t.co/0LAn… 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Happy 250th birthday to the #firstdayofcircus! 🎪 Take a look at some of the incredible circus inspired performances for… 2 months ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Please join us for the Grand opening of our new #catandmouse library islingtonreads.co.uk/whats-on/event… @allchangearts @WordIslingt… 3 months ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: We loved this which was performed as part of the @WordIslington festival! 👍 twitter.com/upswingaerial/… 4 months ago