Monday 6 June: Word2016 is proud to have commissioned a free theatre based course for people who are affected by dementia and their carers led by Park Theatre. Beginning in May, Park has delivered 10 weeks of one hour long workshops to explore: theatrical ideas, imagination, multi-sensory and other techniques for connection. The workshops enhance wellbeing, communication (including non-verbal), playfulness, collaboration and having fun. Followed by a hot or cold drink in the cafe, a chance to relax, chat and get to know the group, this course is designed for those who are affected by dementia and those who care for a person affected by dementia. On Tuesday 28 June 7pm and Thursday 30 June 8.30pm there will be free performances to celebrate awareness for the project – To book email email@example.com or call 020 7870 6876.
- RT @IslingtonBC: The We Are Islington helpline is now live. Call 020 7527 8222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a reside… 1 week ago
- RT @IslingtonBC: If you or someone you know needs help to cope with getting food, medicine or practical support as a result of #coronavirus… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Really excited to be launching our very first #WorldofStories festival and the launch of #ReadingWell for children with… 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: WOW! Is that a @WordIslington bag on Andy Warhol's sofa?! The Word Bird get's everywhere. #Word https://t.co/ILa6xhVuwp 4 months ago
- RT @AFCCommunity: ‘Grandads, dads and lads’ football poetry session today - part of @IslingtonLife @WordIslington ‘Going Places’ literary a… 5 months ago