Monday 6 June: Word2016 is proud to have commissioned a free theatre based course for people who are affected by dementia and their carers led by Park Theatre. Beginning in May, Park has delivered 10 weeks of one hour long workshops to explore: theatrical ideas, imagination, multi-sensory and other techniques for connection. The workshops enhance wellbeing, communication (including non-verbal), playfulness, collaboration and having fun. Followed by a hot or cold drink in the cafe, a chance to relax, chat and get to know the group, this course is designed for those who are affected by dementia and those who care for a person affected by dementia. On Tuesday 28 June 7pm and Thursday 30 June 8.30pm there will be free performances to celebrate awareness for the project – To book email email@example.com or call 020 7870 6876.
- Don't miss this FABULOUS FAMILY event this afternoon 2pm at Finsbury Library, 245 St. John Street EC1V 4NB from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @allchangearts: #Word2019 pop-up #poetry #photography with our company of older people @csm_news taking place right now by the fountains… 1 month ago
- #WORD2019 brings people of all ages together tackling #loneliness and #isolation by bringing #ARTS #LIBRARIES… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- #wonderful #WORDPLAY performance by #WORDAssociation artists from @allchangearts @lyrixorganix @keychangesmusic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @keychangesmusic: 1 awesome day - 3 gigs @we_are_elements @camden_giving @StLukesTrust @WordIslington proud of our artists promoting pos… 1 month ago