Monday 6 June: Word2016 is proud to have commissioned a free theatre based course for people who are affected by dementia and their carers led by Park Theatre. Beginning in May, Park has delivered 10 weeks of one hour long workshops to explore: theatrical ideas, imagination, multi-sensory and other techniques for connection. The workshops enhance wellbeing, communication (including non-verbal), playfulness, collaboration and having fun. Followed by a hot or cold drink in the cafe, a chance to relax, chat and get to know the group, this course is designed for those who are affected by dementia and those who care for a person affected by dementia. On Tuesday 28 June 7pm and Thursday 30 June 8.30pm there will be free performances to celebrate awareness for the project – To book email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7870 6876.
- RT @allchangearts: Our B Creative Festival 23 & 24/8/18 - allchangearts.org/b-creative-fes… w @AutographABP @ParkTheatre @furtherfield @candocodance… 1 month ago
- RT @HOIeducation: We are hosting a VERY special @LyrixOrganix full day masterclass on 30th July! Amazing #illustrator @joannalayla and #poe… 1 month ago
- RT @Islington4Women: Meet Islington's new Reading Champion Cllr @TriciaClarkeM and find out about what reading means to her and what our li… 2 months ago
- RT @FrancescaBeard: What a remarkable feat - @WordIslington Festival 2018 was an incredible line-up of inclusive, creative taking part by a… 2 months ago
- RT @hubislington: Nearly ready for @WordIslington Finale brought to you by @allchangearts - amazing line-up of performers ahead for tonight… 2 months ago