Monday 6 June: Word2016 is proud to have commissioned a free theatre based course for people who are affected by dementia and their carers led by Park Theatre. Beginning in May, Park has delivered 10 weeks of one hour long workshops to explore: theatrical ideas, imagination, multi-sensory and other techniques for connection. The workshops enhance wellbeing, communication (including non-verbal), playfulness, collaboration and having fun. Followed by a hot or cold drink in the cafe, a chance to relax, chat and get to know the group, this course is designed for those who are affected by dementia and those who care for a person affected by dementia. On Tuesday 28 June 7pm and Thursday 30 June 8.30pm there will be free performances to celebrate awareness for the project – To book email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7870 6876.
- RT @PaulLyalls: Story Street Poem / Story Street, where words meet,/where rhymes and fantasy speak. / Where stories and poem's flow, to be… 10 hours ago
- Tonight 18 Jun 6-9pm @StLukesTrust join #WordAssociation partner @keychangesmusic for a community #OpenMic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- A fabulous first event for #Word2019 - visit wordfestivalislington.co.uk to find activities and events from amazing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @HOIeducation: We're so excited to be part of Word Association! Check out all the great stuff happening in June (and beyond...) https://… 17 hours ago
- RT @HOIeducation: This week is #RefugeeWeek. We have developed resources to help #Educators and primary #teachers deliver creative lessons… 17 hours ago