Monday 6 June: Word2016 is proud to have commissioned a free theatre based course for people who are affected by dementia and their carers led by Park Theatre. Beginning in May, Park has delivered 10 weeks of one hour long workshops to explore: theatrical ideas, imagination, multi-sensory and other techniques for connection. The workshops enhance wellbeing, communication (including non-verbal), playfulness, collaboration and having fun. Followed by a hot or cold drink in the cafe, a chance to relax, chat and get to know the group, this course is designed for those who are affected by dementia and those who care for a person affected by dementia. On Tuesday 28 June 7pm and Thursday 30 June 8.30pm there will be free performances to celebrate awareness for the project – To book email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7870 6876.
- Word2018 is seeking co-promotion proposals from arts orgs working in Islington in Jun 2018 engaging local people cr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: On #ValentinesDay if you #LoveLibraries please share. @LDNLibraries @UKSCL @ace_national @LibTaskforce https://t.co/0LAn… 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Happy 250th birthday to the #firstdayofcircus! 🎪 Take a look at some of the incredible circus inspired performances for… 2 months ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Please join us for the Grand opening of our new #catandmouse library islingtonreads.co.uk/whats-on/event… @allchangearts @WordIslingt… 3 months ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: We loved this which was performed as part of the @WordIslington festival! 👍 twitter.com/upswingaerial/… 4 months ago