Free Word presents Reframing Palestine an exhibition by Raedah Saadeh that conveys with captivating humour and charm the many paradoxes, ironies and frustrations of daily life in her homeland, Palestine. Drawing from influences as diverse as the European great master painters and ancient fairy tales, she presents an upbeat strength and positivity that encourages the viewer to do a double take and reconsider entrenched opinions. Open Daily.
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Big thank you to all our arts partners that have worked with us on @WordIslington You're here in every word of this podc… 4 weeks ago
- RT @upswingaerial: @Islingtonlibs @WordIslington @ace_national @UKSCL @LDNLibraries @ace__london We love libraries! 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: @upswingaerial Transforming library spaces for @WordIslington @ace_national @UKSCL @LDNLibraries @ace__london https://t.… 1 month ago
- RT @illustrationHQ: "The game evolved over weeks" - Our Head of Education @EmilyJost on our latest project with @WordIslington. @age_uk htt… 1 month ago
- RT @LyrixOrganix: @poetcurious @BConvention @WordIslington @KingpinLondon yes man! its all down to the workshop leaders, heard they were do… 2 months ago