Free Word presents Reframing Palestine an exhibition by Raedah Saadeh that conveys with captivating humour and charm the many paradoxes, ironies and frustrations of daily life in her homeland, Palestine. Drawing from influences as diverse as the European great master painters and ancient fairy tales, she presents an upbeat strength and positivity that encourages the viewer to do a double take and reconsider entrenched opinions. Open Daily.
- RT @candocodance: Check out a free public performance of #DancingLetters this Friday from 7pm as part of @WordIslington festival | https://… 15 hours ago
- RT @isgiv: Samples of the amazing 'Arsenal Is' work by @allchangearts @AFC_Foundation @AFCCommunity @WordIslington @IslingtonBC https://t.c… 21 hours ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Watch and learn! @FreeWordCentre @WordIslington https://t.co/wzx57aqy9W 1 day ago
- RT @PoetryEducation: Wonderful evening with #SLAMbassadors as part of the @WordIslington at @FreeWordCentre. twitter.com/PJSamuelsPoet/… 1 day ago
- RT @PaulLyalls: #Homeground Talented writers at the Emirates who R Gunner be great poets 1 day #Word2017 @AFCCommunity @isgiv @PaulLyalls @… 3 days ago