Free Word presents Reframing Palestine an exhibition by Raedah Saadeh that conveys with captivating humour and charm the many paradoxes, ironies and frustrations of daily life in her homeland, Palestine. Drawing from influences as diverse as the European great master painters and ancient fairy tales, she presents an upbeat strength and positivity that encourages the viewer to do a double take and reconsider entrenched opinions. Open Daily.
- RT @LyrixOrganix: In 2014 we began #UnFold on the humble Box Office Stage. On 6 December we takeover Hall One with @tobythompson__ @sophiat… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: @NorfolkLibs Here's our book for #nationaltellastoryday created by Inspire! Young parents from @allchangearts for our @W… 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: That's why we have #IslingtonReads - a community collaboration to promote reading for pleasure in schools, early years s… 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: It was such a special @WordIslington event and the best finale for #LibrariesWeek so we should thank our partners @allch… 1 month ago
- RT @HOIeducation: @Islingtonlibs @LyrixOrganix @keychangesmusic @allchangearts @Universalboard2 @IslingtonLife @ace__london It was a real p… 1 month ago