Free Word presents Reframing Palestine an exhibition by Raedah Saadeh that conveys with captivating humour and charm the many paradoxes, ironies and frustrations of daily life in her homeland, Palestine. Drawing from influences as diverse as the European great master painters and ancient fairy tales, she presents an upbeat strength and positivity that encourages the viewer to do a double take and reconsider entrenched opinions. Open Daily.
- Congratulations to Tony Brown @Islingtonlibs - one of our wonderful Word Festival founders on being awarded a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: The #ReadingRobin visited the Word Garden today. A lovely project led by @allchangearts and @StLukesTrust in partnership… 2 months ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: That's brilliant news. So proud to work with you and your artists on @WordIslington festival. 👏👏👏 twitter.com/keychangesmusi… 2 months ago
- RT @LyrixOrganix: In 2014 we began #UnFold on the humble Box Office Stage. On 6 December we takeover Hall One with @tobythompson__ @sophiat… 2 months ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: @NorfolkLibs Here's our book for #nationaltellastoryday created by Inspire! Young parents from @allchangearts for our @W… 3 months ago