Friday 25 May 11am-12.30pm, Inspire! young parents group with poet, Paul Lyalls host a morning of stories, rhymes and singing for parents and children under 5 at the new LIFT youth hub on White Lion Street. With coffee and cakes, admission free.
- RT @IslingtonBC: The We Are Islington helpline is now live. Call 020 7527 8222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a reside… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IslingtonBC: If you or someone you know needs help to cope with getting food, medicine or practical support as a result of #coronavirus… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Really excited to be launching our very first #WorldofStories festival and the launch of #ReadingWell for children with… 1 month ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: WOW! Is that a @WordIslington bag on Andy Warhol's sofa?! The Word Bird get's everywhere. #Word https://t.co/ILa6xhVuwp 4 months ago
- RT @AFCCommunity: ‘Grandads, dads and lads’ football poetry session today - part of @IslingtonLife @WordIslington ‘Going Places’ literary a… 5 months ago