Where are you going? – Crossrail hoardings are now live on display at Farringdon Station, Cowcross St. EC1. As part of an exciting collaboration for Word2012, Crossrail and their contractor Laing O’Rourke/Strabag have worked with All Change to commission writers Sarah Butler and Yemisi Blake to create poetic artworks for the public hoardings surrounding Crossrail’s Farringdon Station worksite. Sarah and Yemisi have worked with local residents and workers, inspired by the question ‘Where are you going?’ to create the poetry. The hoardings have been designed by Magpie Studio. A special launch event takes place next Monday 28 May at 5pm.
- RT @IslingtonBC: The We Are Islington helpline is now live. Call 020 7527 8222 or email email@example.com if you are a reside… 1 week ago
- RT @IslingtonBC: If you or someone you know needs help to cope with getting food, medicine or practical support as a result of #coronavirus… 1 week ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: Really excited to be launching our very first #WorldofStories festival and the launch of #ReadingWell for children with… 4 weeks ago
- RT @Islingtonlibs: WOW! Is that a @WordIslington bag on Andy Warhol's sofa?! The Word Bird get's everywhere. #Word https://t.co/ILa6xhVuwp 4 months ago
- RT @AFCCommunity: ‘Grandads, dads and lads’ football poetry session today - part of @IslingtonLife @WordIslington ‘Going Places’ literary a… 5 months ago